WELCOME TO FASYAZANA BLOG . PLEASE BE NICE HERE . YOU WANT SOMETHING FROM THIS BLOG ? ASK US . ◕ ‿-
I Love My Ionic Bond

Friday 19 April 2013

Miss my ionic bond


Bonjour. Good Morning. Ni hao ma.?

Especially to my ionic bond, i miss all of you so much. It's been almost 7 days of hurts for me since i can't meet three of you on social networks. It's been a hard day for me. The line was killing me at Kota Kinabalu. Every night, i'm struggling to open it but yeah, the line was so stubborn.

On 14 April, I attend Petronas Youngstar Day. I was given a group of people. There were 4 of us. Liviana, Irham, Daniel and me. But what i hope was three of you were there. The temperature was so cold and i realise if all of you were there, of course all of you will hug me. Ohoho, what a sweet dream. 

Love you all.


Fond off _NFB

Keep it as our secret . ◕‿◕

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT BY US ♥